In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that ACOCEX with CIF G84234616 and address at Calle Sta. María Magdalena, 10, 28016 Madrid is responsible for the management and operation of the site www. acocex.es
If you wish to contact us, you can do so by mail, at ACOCEX and Ref. LOPD, Sta. María Magdalena, 10, 28016 Madrid or through our e-mail address: [email protected].
Thus, in compliance with the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data, by means of this document, ACOCEX, informs:
- PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT: ACOCEX with CIF G84234616, is Responsible for the Treatment. When you request one of our services or information, ACOCEX only requires the essential information to provide a response to your request.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING: The purpose of data processing corresponds to each of the processing activities carried out by ACOCEX and which are accessible in the register of processing activities. Which is available to you.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES: We have the collaboration of third parties, service providers, who may have access to personal data as a result of the execution of contracted services. In any case, we follow strict criteria for the selection of such third parties in order to comply with their obligations in data protection and sign with them the corresponding data protection agreement, where these third parties are obliged to comply with their obligations in data protection, and specifically, to comply with the legal, technical and organizational measures, the processing of personal data for the agreed purposes, and the prohibition of processing such personal data for other purposes or transfer to third parties. In addition, personal data will be transferred when necessary due to legal obligations, to the authorities and/or to the courts of justice in compliance with a formal requirement in accordance with the legislation in force. You can find more information on the transfer of data to third parties in its Register of Activities.
- DATA RETENTION: The data will be kept as long as there is a commercial, contractual or professional relationship with the user and thereafter for the years necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations in each case. You can consult more information about the conservation of specific data in its Register of Activities.
- LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING: The use of your data under the conditions described above is permitted by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have given your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes; you may revoke your consent at any time).
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you.
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
You can consult more information about the legitimacy for the processing of special categories of personal data (art. 9 RGPD) in its Register of Activities.
- TREATMENT OF IMAGES: The treatment of images is carried out with serious respect for the person, in accordance with Organic Law 1/1982, of May 5, 1982, on civil protection of the right to honor, personal and family privacy, and self-image, eliminating any capture or filming that could violate these fundamental rights, the images not being used for purposes other than those expressed. In relation to the above, ACOCEX will treat the images for the purpose described above, being included in the Company’s own processing systems and complying with the technical and organizational security measures, in accordance with the New General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- SOCIAL NETWORKS: ACOCEX, may have presence in different media or social networks, such as: Facebook and Instagram, being the purpose of the processing of personal data those established within the conditions affecting the service. In the event that the registration to certain services is made through personal data associated with a user account, it is reported that it will share certain information contained in your account. ACOCEX reminds you that you should know the privacy policies of such media or social networks in which you are registered in order to avoid sharing unwanted information.
- TRANSPARENCY: All data provided by you, are used to provide the highest level of service, also the purpose of any data analysis is to improve our services, products or information while maintaining our commitment to compliance with current legislation on data protection.
- RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES: Any interested party has the right to:
- Right to information: You have the right to be clearly informed BEFORE your data is collected about what data is being processed, for what purpose it is being processed, where the data has been collected and whether it will be communicated or has been communicated to someone else.
- Right of access: To know what information about you is being processed, for what purpose it is being processed, where the information has been obtained and whether it will be communicated or has been communicated to someone else.
- Right of rectification: To modify your inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of cancellation: To cancel your inadequate or excessive data.
- Right of opposition: To prevent your data from being processed or to stop them from being processed, but only in the cases established by law.
- Right of limitation of processing: To request the suspension of data processing in the cases established by law.
- Right to data portability: To be able to receive your provided data in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to be able to transmit it to another data controller.
- Derecho a no ser objeto de decisiones individualizadas: Con el fin de que no se tome una decisión sobre ti que produzca efectos jurídicos o te afecte basada sólo en el tratamiento de tus datos.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: ACOCEX Ref. LOPD, Calle Sta. María Magdalena, 10, 28016 Madrid or through our email address: [email protected]
- SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY: If you wish to file a complaint regarding the processing of your data by ACOCEX, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency , C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS: The terms and conditions that govern this website, as well as the relationships that may arise are protected and subject to Spanish law. For the resolution of any type of controversy, litigation or discrepancy that may arise between the user and ACOCEX due to the use of this website, it is agreed to submit the same to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, Spain.